An Interview with Justin Beacham – Firefighter in Training
Name: Justin Beacham
Location: Sacramento, CA
Justin was super fun to work with and such a great sport during the shoot – he was even agreeable to wrapping up in a towel and getting sudsy! Wishing Justin the best of luck on a future as a firefighter – he will be great!
1. Tell me about yourself?
Just a normal guy who’s trying to be successful in life. I’m in school trying to become a firefighter and I’m a model on the side.
2. How did you get started In Modeling?
Through a model friend of mine that I met at work.
3. Why do you keep going?
I enjoy it and it’s fun
4. What is your athletic background?
Used to be a baseball player.
5. Typical daily food?
6. Cheat foods/meals?
I’m not on a diet
7. What does a day in your life look like?
Go to school, study and go to the gym.
8. Any hobbies outside of the gym?
Hanging out and relaxing
9. What is the most important aspect of training?
10. What do you love most about working out/training/bodybuilding?
Keeps the body healthy and makes you look good about yourself to gain more confidence.
11. Any training mistakes you want to admit to?
When lifting heavy always have spot with you.
12. What’s on your workout playlist?
Rap, hip hop, oldies, R&B, country, and pop
13. What’s the funniest thing you have seen at the gym?
A lot of things can’t really decide
14. Transformation story?
Was small before now I gain over 40-50 pounds
15. Biggest accomplishments so far?
Having a fit tone body
16. What are your future goals, dreams and plans?
Graduate college and become successful at whatever the road leads me